1. Thread pitch:2.5mm-3.0mm
2. Thread angle:60 / 75
3. Specifications: D12mm-50mm.
4. Model: ordinary-type, forward-and-back forward-thread type and caliber-changed type
5. Screw thread parameter
|Diameter (MM)||Thread Pitch (MM)|
|Bar Diameter(mm)||CouplerOuter Diameter(mm)||CouplerLength(mm)||Thread Size (mm)||Weight(kg)|
|12||18||32||Directly Rolling Rolling after StripperM13*2.0 M12.0X2.0||0.03|
Steel bar connecting sleeve is widely used in industrial field, even essential. The straight thread sleeve is characterized by high connection strength, stable and reliable connection quality, easy to construct and enhance the classification and application knowledge of the sleeve.
1. When at least one end of the reinforcement can rotate freely, the standard reinforcement shall be used for straight thread connection. First screw the sleeve onto the reinforcement, then screw the high-strength reinforcement roller, and then screw the other reinforcement directly into the other end of the sleeve until the two reinforcements are screwed into the middle of the sleeve. Standard sleeve connections are optional.
2. The straight thread connection of positive and negative threaded reinforcement is used for reinforcement connection, in which the reinforcement cannot rotate, but one end of the reinforcement can move axially. For example, beam ends and capped reinforcement connections. The steel bar connecting sleeve has positive and negative threads, which can loosen or tighten two steel bars in one tightening direction. The classification and application knowledge of steel sleeves shall be steel connecting sleeves with positive and negative threads.
3. The locking internal thread reinforcement straight thread connection is used to make the reinforcement completely unable to rotate. High strength reinforcement roller is used to connect reinforcement cage with straight thread connecting sleeve of variable diameter reinforcement, cast-in-situ pile of high strength reinforcement roller and other reinforcement cages.. Screw the lock nut and the reinforcement connecting sleeve into the extended thread in advance, then screw in the thread at the end of the other reinforcement, and then lock the reinforcement connecting sleeve with the lock nut. Optional standard reinforcement connection sleeves and lock nuts.
First, the reinforcement connection sleeve eliminates the need to insert or implant reinforcement, thus simplifying the construction process. Ensure that the force is transmitted in a straight line. During the test, the test shall be carried out according to the test standard of small-diameter reinforcement. For example, the higher the building column reinforcement is, the thinner the reinforcement is. It uses the straight thread connection sleeve of variable diameter reinforcement. For example, due to building needs, 28 reinforcement is used for 32 reinforcement, and then 32 reinforcement needs 28 reinforcements. The straight threaded bar connecting sleeve of reducing bar shall be tested according to the inspection standard of threaded bar connecting sleeve of 28 diameter bar.
Analysis of reinforcement connection sleeve.The use of reinforcement connecting sleeve must be qualified. High quality steel bar connecting sleeve can improve many problems and ensure quality.
Some problems often encountered in the reinforcement connecting sleeve: the screw in amount of the thread plug gauge at the dead end is greater than 3P (P is the pitch). The length and outer diameter do not meet the design requirements. The small diameter of the limit gauge through the thread. The through end thread plug gauge cannot be screwed into both ends of the reinforcement connecting sleeve to the screwed length.
Because the material of the reinforcement connecting sleeve does not meet the requirements and cracks appear after processing, it is absolutely necessary to ensure the material quality. When entering the site, the casing must have a certificate of conformity. During transportation and storage, the casing shall be properly protected from rain, pollution and mechanical damage. The operation of the machine tool shall be carried out in strict accordance with the operating procedures of the machine tool.